Sunday, April 13, 2008

More Weather

RE:More Weather



I totally agree. One nice bonus is that we actually think the beautiful warm 55 degree weather were having, actually feels warm and beautiful. Although I gotta say I would rather be able to consider 55 degree weather cold. I guess it is nice to try and find a good side to having winter weather like the whole year. You need to be able to find positives to survive in the weather we have up here. I heard all the horror stories before I came up here about how bad the weather was and how it last soooooooo llllooonngg. I dismiseed all of them as horror stories, but Imust say after living through it and proudly surviing it, the stories were true. Over spring break it was nice to be able to go home and have 65 and sunny weather. I was able to wear shorts outside. I had not been able to do that in so long, all my friends thought I was crazy when I told them. That, that was the first time I had worn shorts outside since the summer

No comments: