Saturday, April 19, 2008

End of the year

Wow it is hard to believe it, the school year is almost over. In less than three weeks I will be on a train home. I remember back when I was a 5th grader in elementary school about to move on to middle school thinking wow these years have gone by so fast. I rember having the exact same thoughts during my middle school graduation ceremony and my high-school graduation ceremony. It is kind of exciting and scary at the same time to realize just how fast the next three years of college will go by. After that it is on to the real world. Job, rent, and no more being able to do whatever you want all the time. At the same time though it will be exciting to start your adult life. I realize the most important thing is to just enjoy the college experience as much as possible

No comments: